Friday, April 30, 2010

Squirrelcation



Look, squirrels just want to have fun and so do I. I’ve worked really hard the last few months writing these reports on the facts behind squirrelism. Furthermore, I’ve spent the last ten years uncovering the truth behind clichés. So what does all this rationalizing boil down too? Well, I’m going on vacation and there’s no way I’m backing out this time. I don’t care what kind of squirrel emergency happens, you’ll just have to deal with it on your own. I’ve been planning this vacation for months, and in squirrel years that’s like 7 years. I know what you’re asking yourself, “What does this mean for me?” Well my crazed Squirrelism Follower, that means that you won’t get your daily dose of Squirrelims each day. Before you start whining, please reread the first few lines of this posting. Remember how tired I am and how much I deserve this respite. Just think, the relaxation will probably fuel me to be able to unearth more of the secret history of the squirrel. So now that we have that out of the way, I’ll answer the second burning question that you have: I’m vacationing in sunny Squirrel Squirrel. That’s right, I’ll be spending 7 days and nights on that beautiful Tahitian island next to Bora Bora. Enjoy your week and as they say in Squirrelville, “Eeck, eeck, rawf.”

No comments:

Post a Comment